Blogging Gets Your Website Noticed
No matter what product or service you’re selling, you need to give customers (and Google) a compelling reason to keep coming back to your website. Blog writing achieves this goal, delivering a regular flow of relevant and searchable content that’s great for social media. At Good Commerce, our in-house word smiths are experts at crafting blogs that align with your business goals while working to grow your audience.
The Benefits of Adding a Blog to Your Site
Our experience has taught us that well-written and relevant blogs should form a central part of every business content marketing plan. In a world of video content, influencer marketing and social media, blog writing has never been more relevant. Here are some of the ways blogging can help your business.
- Boost Your SEO: Google loves regular high-quality content. A consistently updated blog sends them all the right signals that you’re “open for business” and will push you up search rankings.
- Widen Your Sales Funnel: Every time you post a blog it offers customers another way to find your business. It allows you to target different posts at different parts of your target audience.
- Easily Shareable: Struggling to find content for social media? Start conversations with blogs that establish your business as an authority in your field.
- Blogging Injects Personality: Blogging humanizes your website. If your blogs can provoke an emotional response, it’s more likely to provoke a sale.
- Long Term Value: Blogs remain on your site indefinitely. As long as the content is relevant and up to date, it will continue to attract visitors and potential sales.
How our Blog Writing Process Works
We get it. You’re a business owner. You don’t have time to blog. Let Good Commerce take it off your plate! Our Blog Writing process begins with a Brand Discovery meeting. This informal get together allows us to get to know each other a little better, discover what makes your brand unique, and learn what your goals are. Our aim is to ensure we’re crafting content for your audience that will resonate with them and help to drive conversions.
We carry out keyword research for every blog, ensuring your pages will rank highly on Google for your chosen keywords. You’re free to be as hands-off (or on) as you like with the blogs. If you have news you want to share on your blog, we’ll be happy to cover it. Otherwise, you can relax knowing our team is working to grow your online audience.
Interested in hearing how Good Commerce can elevate your blog writing? Contact us using the form below to book a Brand Discovery session and let’s start achieving your business goals together.