You may have heard Shopify is only suited for eCommerce but this isn’t the case. It’s also amazing for service-based businesses. No matter what service you’re offering, Good Commerce is the perfect choice to help you create a Shopify presence that puts your service in front of a growing audience.
Shopify for Service-Based Businesses
When we use the term “service-based business” we are talking about merchants who are selling their time or expertise rather than a physical product. Many services providers are already leveraging the power of Shopify to grow their online audience. Here are some examples of common service-based businesses on Shopify:
- Professional service providers such as physiotherapists, designers, massage therapists and photographers
- Consultants, teachers, workshops and seminars
- Creative classes such as art, dance or pottery
- Appointment-based businesses such as clinics
Service-Based Businesses and Good Commerce
Our team of experts can assist your service-based business at every step of the way. We can start by creating a turn-key Shopify experience that delivers a service-based online store. If your business has any unique scheduling needs, we can easily accommodate. The result? A seamless experience for your clients, leaving you free to grow your business.
Check out the different ways we can help service-based businesses:
- Digital Consultation Services
- Branding Services
- Content Creation Services
- Online Marketing Services
- Shopify Website Development
The Benefits of Working with Good Commerce
Above all else, we understand that working with our clients is a privilege. We treat their businesses as if they are our own, informing every decision we make on their behalf. While other marketing agencies utilize an off-the-shelf approach to their clients, we know this isn’t a winning strategy. Instead, we tailor our strategies to the unique circumstances and needs of our clients. This approach makes us equally adept at working for clients of all sizes and budgets.
We’re excited to forge relationships with like-minded businesses rather than focusing on one industry. If your business is online, we can help you. We look to work with individuals who care about people and are trying to find solutions to problems. If you’re making a difference in your industry, we want to hear from you. This approach has seen us partner with businesses as diverse as law firms, to construction companies, security companies, jewellers, natural beauty brands, and everything in between.
- Track Record: We’re proud of the work we’ve done to support our clients. No matter their industry, our proven methods have helped them grow and exceed their goals. Don’t take our word for it. View the work we’ve done for our clients on our Portfolio Page.
- Dedicated Account Manager: We assign a dedicated Account Manager to each of our clients to ensure we’re always taking a proactive approach to each account. You can be as involved (or hands-off) as you want to be in devising a winning strategy for your business.
- Expert Staff: We pride ourselves on our comprehensive service offering. We have dedicated web developers, digital marketers, copywriters, accountants and HR consultants on our team. No matter what area of your business needs a boost, our team can provide the expert guidance you deserve.
- Tailored Service: No two businesses are the same. That’s why we approach each client differently. We will meet you wherever you’re at in your journey and partner on a strategy that can elevate you to the next level. Whether you’re an established business, or a start-up, we’re excited to work with you.
- Data-Driven Approach: In the business world, the numbers never lie. We approach every project with an analytical, data-driven mindset. Our job is to identify methods that can be utilized to deliver results. Then improve upon those results. Optimization and growth are at the core of everything we do.
Interested in hearing how GD Commerce can elevate your online business? Contact us using the form below to book a Brand Discovery session and let’s start achieving your business goals together.