Want to improve the effectiveness of your business email outreach but don’t have the time? Email automation allows you send automated emails to your customers based on specific actions your customers take. These emails can be packed with informative and relevant content, widening your sales funnel with your most engaged audience members – your email subscriber list.
Good Commerce is here to take this task off your plate, giving you more time to do what you do best – running your business. Let’s start with some email automation basics.
The Benefits of Email Automation
Email automation allows you to connect with your audience with the right message at the right moment without doing the work. Following an initial setup (which we can assist with) your automated emails will continue to deliver personalized content that drives conversions and increases interaction. Here are some of the benefits of email automation.
- Personalized Experience: With over 90% of consumers finding personalized content appealing, email automation allows you to tailor your outreach with individualized recommendations and offers
- It’s Automated: Following the initial setup, email automation practically runs itself, delivering your message and helping you reach your goals while you work on other tasks.
- Improved Customer Retention: As you’ve probably heard, it’s easier and more cost-effective to sell to an existing customer than a new one. Automation allows you to sell to existing customers more effectively.
- Segment Your Audience: Want to target an offer at a specific segment of your audience? Email automation provides the tools necessary.
- Scalability: Automation targets new customers at the point they sign up, it’s a scalable strategy that can grow with your business.
How Good Commerce Helps with Email Automation
We believe email automation is one of the most effective and efficient methods for communicating with your target audience. Our team will utilize email automation best practices such as custom trackable links, segment builders based on behaviour, and emails that trigger based on customer actions. This will help to build an email automation strategy that works round-the-clock to promote your business and widen your sales funnel.
Interested in hearing how Good Commerce can help automate your email marketing strategy? Contact us using the form below to book a Brand Discovery session and let’s start achieving your business goals together.